I may live to regret taking an afternoon off but I'll get over it. Still kind of annoyed from the diva's antics from yesterday. I told Corinne about it. She dumped her Tik Tok app months ago when it looked like it was going to get shut down. How disappointing it didn't. I said I did too but I'll go on for a couple of days, get annoyed and then take it off my phone for the next two to three weeks. I look for funny cat or kid videos and I wind up seeing the diva dance in her nightgown. Makes me wishful for the YMCA dance. Not really but you get the point. I hope the good humans have a good day. I may need to throw bleach in my eyes after what I've witnessed the last few days.
I knew there would be rain but not the heavy kind. Yeah that kind of sucks. I will go out in it though to go do my errands and ShopKick. I'll see how the morning plays out. I still didn't get a response from my insurance agent. This just irks me. I worried maybe I'd get a call when I was at the dentist or in meetings where I couldn't answer. Nope. No worries there. Sigh. They better call on Monday. I'd like to know what my choices are and if they are higher than what I'm paying. Is that too much to ask? Apparently. My mom asked if I could speak to the guy that runs the agency. I told her No. He just tells one of his agents to contact me and then they're mad at me for contacting the big guy. I got my car insurance policy years ago with his dad and although the son is nice, he is definitely not his father. I might have to look at other options if the insurance is too ridiculous. I don't k...
This week I heard from a co-worker from the office wishing me a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. That was nice. I liked Kallie. I had to do a double take when I saw the names on the email. Irma, Frick and Frack, my old manager. Gross and gross. I knew where this was going. The emails flew in about how everyone misses each other and merry Christmas. My manager sent a picture of a baby and I guess she became a grandma. There were a lot of things I wanted to say but silence was my only option. Kallie had left our company after she got promoted and then came back. I was surprised. I had one interaction when I helped out her group and she said hello. We exchanged pleasantries but really haven't said much to each other since. The Thinker used to be in Kallie's group and I said if there was one person that was good to work with, it was Kallie. I mean it, too. Kallie and I went to two different places even though it was the sa...
Comments
Post a Comment