Bad Mood Recipient

 I better not be the recipient of anyone's bad mood when I sign in tomorrow.  I might look forward to the dentist in the afternoon if I got to deal with that in the morning. 

The diva put up her doctor's name and location of her appointment.  I felt like I violated HIPPA without even trying.  I'm not sharing my location.  Mind your business.  Someone said they were going to the dentist and she replied, I love clean teeth.  Well, I would hope we all like clean teeth.  What a weird person.  The thirst for attention is real.  No shock on the former cheerleader revelation.

Today I had a bit of a better day with Honey Bear.  She slept on my bed for most of the afternoon.  I was shocked.  I fell asleep for awhile.  I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't go back to sleep. I took something and I hate that it makes me sleepy during the day.  I hate that I asked to have my milligrams reduced because I said it makes me fatigued and what happened?  No.  I think it's perfect for you.  Sigh.  Whatever.  I'm feeling very Gen X today.  I don't care.

I was glad my mom didn't take me up on going somewhere.  We were both kind of surprised at how affectionate Honey Bear was.  We know she might have a set back next week with Cousin Krackle coming to town with his sister Daisy the dog.  I think it'll be ok but if not, she'll bounce back.  She's starting to come around more.

I'll be relieved to have my dental appointment tomorrow. I don't want anything wrong.  I got to save for tires next month.  Hard to believe the year is almost ending.

I kind of wish something exciting would happen for me.  I feel like I watch everyone else have the exciting things happen and after all, I kind of wonder if that will ever happen for me?  I don't know what.  Maybe win some money from the lottery?  Maybe make a new friend?  It seems like when these things happen it's just Nope.  We'll skip you.

I don't want to be skipped.  I want something really good happening for me.  I'm tired of the Bad News Bear damn it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not the Good Rain

A Tale of Two Assistants