Not ready for today

I'm sure it'll suck when I open my emails.  I'm sure the diva will have some passive aggressive comment in the group chat.  I'll be ok.  I'll just be annoyed until 2 in the afternoon.  It'll pass.

I didn't have a great night sleeping. We've had the windows open and Saturday, I woke up with that horrible headache.  Same thing last night.  I hated to do it to Honey Bear but I shut the windows and turned the central air until morning.  Did the headache go away? Yeah.  I shut the air down when I woke up and opened a couple of windows.  She could still look out of them. She just couldn't get stand in them.  There's really not enough room for her to sit with the new windows they chose.

I think Jeremy is still gone.  I thought maybe Charlie would be home today and get him from the airport.  He mentioned something about Jeremy staying six weeks some time ago to my brother inlaw when he was here.  Maybe that's what he meant about this time.

My mom was asking me about my own bloodwork yesterday and wondered if I had high sugar.  I mentioned A1C was maybe .1 higher than it should be.  My glucose was 117 which wasn't horrible but combined with the A1C, it's prediabetes.  It kind of got glossed over.  Weird.  I don't know.  Just another reminder that I should be making a new change with some things.

I didn't sleep so hot last night. Wasn't the central air issue.  Just the anxiety getting the better of me.  I'm entitled to time off but some people will let you know you're garbage for doing it.  Not just the diva.  It's been a rough and too fast year to get things done.

I see someone will be making an announcement at 2 pm today.  Or is it tomorrow?  I'm just tired of this situation.  Every day has to be a rotten day or something tragic he does.  My mom's doctor understood when she went on about her stress with the news.  We all get it.

Oh well.  Here's looking at who's pissed off at me today.

I hope the good humans have a good day.  I hope I didn't deter someone from their Tik Tok videos. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Week Madness

Not the Good Rain

A Tale of Two Assistants