Lighting a match

Almost every weekend, I feel like someone purposely sets my mental health on fire by sending me incessant pictures of what's going on in their life, how much fun they're having.

I took a lot of people off of Facebook because I couldn't take the constant pictures of people's vacations.  I really got to say this  - it's ok to go on vacation.  It's ok to have money!  Live your best life!  When you constantly put it all over the internet you look like a braggy ass.  I don't mind seeing these pictures.  If this is your third vacation?  STOP! 

I have no interest in some of this stuff that I'm getting sent.  I would rather have a conversation exchange than to see someone on a water ride.

I don't get people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Week Madness

Not the Good Rain

A Tale of Two Assistants