Find Me at the Post office
This time it's because I actually sold something on eBay. My big $4 sale. Whatever. One less thing I have to deal with and I'm ok with that. I will get another sheet of the postcard stamps this morning. I'll get my walking in.
I got greeted by a visitor early this morning. Honey Bear jumped into bed with me and flopped down beside me. She's trusting me and I'm so happy for every little step she takes. She got up after 20 minutes after I rubbed her belly and she took off. Such a silly kitty. I'm so glad we got her. I still miss my tiny tiger. It's ok. Adopting another cat that needs a home helps everyone with the healing. I think she's a Blue Russian cat. I kind of wonder if she got dumped off because they said she had been exposed to another cat with feline leukemia but she tested ok. They kept her in quarantine for 15 days and she had only been at the shelter for 18 days. I thought no wonder she was so scared to go to the vet. Hopefully she calms down by spring or I find a deal on a hazmat suit.
I'm preparing myself to get angry when I see my emails. The anger will probably come from the diva involving herself where she shouldn't. I wasn't in bad shape when I signed off and I know I'll have to double down for a few days. I always get a little pissed when I see her name on something. The thing with her is she's ill mannered and not very competent. Last year I saw red when I saw that she had used my credit card for filing. All those cards on file so it's easy to make a mistake and pick the wrong one. Five times? That shit was on purpose. I better not see that again. I have to remind myself I'm at home and at least nobody will see my face turning fire engine red if I see any nonsense from the diva in an email.
I still got my weekend. I still have more time off in the fall plus the holidays.
My mom found out her blood pressure was high and her doctor wants her to come back in 2 months. She explained why it was and he understood. He's a lovely Asian man so I'm sure he sees plenty in the news and understands why anyone with a heart is upset these days. I said we need to watch more cat videos and pet Honey Bear.
I hope the good humans have a good day.
Comments
Post a Comment