Tired Tuesday
I watched Rosie O'Donnell this morning when I woke up. It was like having an old friend visit me this morning. I watched Jimmy's show after Colbert's ended but then he went on his yearly vacation and had co-hosts. I wasn't really interested in any of them until Rosie. It was just nice to laugh. I laugh at Jimmy's monologue and his antics, but Rosie felt like a friend. I get why she moved. I just wished she would have taken me and my mom from this nightmare.
It isn't easy living in the nightmare that we're in. Last week, I saw someone with a bumper sticker that said their gas tank is full of liberal tears. I just can't. I think how hateful. You advertise that on your car? You sound like a horrible person.
I have been listening to Josh Shapiro's book and it's actually more interesting than I realize. His mother was a teacher and had him write to another Jewish boy who was living in Russia who was his age. They were pen pals. I'm kind of horrified at what happened to Avi when he went to school and told everyone he was Jewish. I don't get that hate. I just don't get why a community of people are on the receiving end of such hatred from others. I think of Sosie having to pick up her young son from the community center years ago because of a bomb threat. What's wrong with people? It just makes me sad.
One more primary Tuesday and then I think it's game on for the mid terms. Good luck to David Jolly in Florida. May he become the next governor.
I hope the good humans have a good day.
Comments
Post a Comment