Slow week

I shouldn't complain in some respects because I am getting through things that I might have rushed through.  Two of the people who give me the majority of my work are occupied this week with something bigger.  I know once they're both back in full force, it's game on for keeping up.  It's fine.  I just got another message yesterday that involved an angry exclamation point that made me tired.  I try.

I discovered the diva has an issue with someone else other than me.  I was kind of relieved when I found out what her questioning was about.  I know, she has issues with people?  Color me shocked.  I get the comment that was made about being receptive to feedback.  It all makes sense and no, the diva is not receptive to feedback.  She'll snap back at you.

I do feel a little out of sorts.  Since late August, I've been back on the struggle bus with money with my big payment for my creditors.  Not anyone's fault other than my own. I was grateful I had the back up as horrible as what it was for.  I still have some money in savings.  More than I did a year ago.  I just wish this whole program was done and I could go on with my life.  I wish it was done now and if we had to move, we could find something nicer.  No offense to Charlie and Jeremy.  It's not their fault this place has traumatized us from a previous landlord and his horrible choices.

The one bright spot has been Honey Bear.  It was so funny last night to call her name when I was getting ready for bed. I saw her peek from the recliner in our dining room as I stood in my door.  I crawled into bed and she danced into my room with her long legs.  She jumps on my bed and maybe sleeps for about 20 minutes.  Once I'm ready for bed, then she leaves for about five minutes and then jumps back in with her toy. This makes me sound pathetic doesn't it?  I don't care.  I love Honey Bear.  She keeps me from crying about Precious.  I so horribly miss my tiny tiger.  I had a bit of a crying moment the other day when I thought about her on my walk.  This is taking time.

Everyday I'd tell Precious, a day with her was a good day.  If people think I rushed too fast to get Honey Bear, they can really jump in a lake.  I needed Honey Bear. We needed her and she needed us.  I will never regret showing up as quick as I did.  It doesn't mean I don't miss Precious. 

I hope the good humans have a good day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not the Good Rain

A Tale of Two Assistants

Seeing the Signs of a Cheater and a Cheapskate