A Little Sun

No kidding on sun making you feel better.  I was in a lousy mood when I signed off last night. I couldn't walk after work.  I was happy to hang with Honey Bear though.  The day was just dreary and annoying.  Wednesday was more manageable with it misting.  One day?  Ok.  Two days?  Sigh.  I know we need it.  Just really happy to see the sun this morning.  Don't care what the temp is. I can go for a walk at lunch and later tonight.  Amazing how getting out and moving does a lot for your mood.  Yeah, yeah, I know I've cried on my walks.  Still moving.  It's ok to get my emotions out when I'm on the go.  Unless I'm standing in a grocery store and people are watching.

I am hoping that there's a little more for me to do.   I've gotten some of the tougher things done this week.  Still more to go, unfortunately.  I think when there's a lull, it makes the days longer.

I've been writing letters for Vote Forward on why I'm voting for a Democrat and sharing my story.  I think that might have attributed to my foul mood.  I admitted putting off doctor appointments because of cost and I did cancel one because of the travel.  I'll still make my appointments but damn.  When you think about your struggles, it's a hard pill.  I know I'm not alone in the struggle area.  It just doesn't feel good when you're writing about it.  If it gets someone to get out and vote, then great.

I didn't win any money from Badger 5 last night.  Oh well. I tried.  No, I'm ok with not being a millionaire. Would like to have money to pay off my car or pay down my debt.

Here I am.  Happy Friday.  Have a good day good humans. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not the Good Rain

A Tale of Two Assistants

Seeing the Signs of a Cheater and a Cheapskate