Yeah, I want to punch someone
No, I would never do that. Just a feeling. A feeling that keeps me warm and fuzzy and pissed off. Sigh.
I thought my day was going along too well and then the diva struck with her question. About a year ago, we stopped doing these corrections for each other because it was causing resentment towards each other. Now the diva is playing dumb and wants to know if we can do them again. We'll be having a conversation. I kind of suspect maybe it's me she's targeting but we have had others helping. She just can't help herself and if that does happen, well, I got one waiting for her that I already caught.
Other than that, things were better than I expected. We had a couple of days last week where there were presentations going on, so I had hoped that maybe that made things less chaotic.
Worried about my mom. I asked her if I was annoying her because she seemed irritated when I brought in Honey Bear. Actually her face lit up when she realized Honey Bear was letting me hold her. She apologized and said she was on edge. I get it. The mid terms. We also have company coming and I think that can be a big stressor. No offense to the company, but might be a relief when that's over. If the mid terms turn out favorably, that might help my mom a lot.
I got to work up the nerve to call for one of my appointments. I really meant to last week but I don't know what it is. I think it's just me feeling bad about myself and having to go for an appointment where I am vulnerable is not the least bit appealing to me. The person that I should make an appointment for is actually a kind person. I shouldn't feel so bad. Not their fault others have made me feel like a first class loser.
Sigh. Life is hard.
I hope the good humans have a good day.
Comments
Post a Comment