Mid Week Madness

 I may live to regret taking an afternoon off but I'll get over it.  Still kind of annoyed from the diva's antics from yesterday.  I told Corinne about it.  She dumped her Tik Tok app months ago when it looked like it was going to get shut down.  How disappointing it didn't.  I said I did too but I'll go on for a couple of days, get annoyed and then take it off my phone for the next two to three weeks.  I look for funny cat or kid videos and I wind up seeing the diva dance in her nightgown.  Makes me wishful for the YMCA dance.  Not really but you get the point.

I hope the good humans have a good day.  I may need to throw bleach in my eyes after what I've witnessed the last few days.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a bit used

Here goes the waiting game

Grey Wednesday - Or is it Tuesday?