Set up to fail

Another delete me post.

Years ago, when I sold shoes in college, we would give our sales if someone's family member came in.  It was a little bit more of a courteous group back then where we would help each other out.

I had someone come in when I was off and they let that sales clerk know that they were related to me.  They offered to put the sale under my number and they told them no.  I never knew about it until my co worker told me about it and they were adamant that I didn't get the sale.  It wasn't a big sale but you know every little bit helps with commission.

It's moments like that where you wonder, if this person ever really wanted you to succeed in life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Week Madness

Not the Good Rain

A Tale of Two Assistants