What a Strange Weird Day
I woke up this morning from a really weird dream. I think I was in San Diego and I was getting off the elevator with my stuff when I was greeted by a bunch of people. Harold was in the group. I think a classmate from school was there too. When I got settled into my hotel room, Harold was sitting next to me on the bed and showed me a ring. He whispered, I'm going to marry you. Here's the funny part, his wife came into my room carrying a suitcase. I whispered I love you before she came in.
Then they all left. I showed up at some event that they had late and sat at a table with Harold and his wife and some of their friends. I didn't sit near them. I watched them as they were being celebrated by someone. I think it was a faith event which sounds insane because Harold is probably an atheist. Weird.
What does it mean? I have no idea. No. I don't love him. I think his wife would beat the snot out of me if I ever even looked at him. I'm grateful they don't live in the area because I'd throw something at his head.
I don't think it was anything with him. Maybe I was wishing someone would pick me. Someone would say, You're the one. You're my person. Harold was not my person. He was the person who did a lot of damage to me. Yes. He's my person there! No. I wonder if it was just a wishing that someone thought I was special. I definitely was not special to him. Weird ass dream. Such a relief when I woke up and so confused why I dreamt that. I think I'd categorize it as a nightmare.
Yesterday the news just made me want to cry. Why is Dr. Fauci having to testify? I'm so sick of these covid conspiracy people. F these people. Every single mother effing person. My mom asked why does he have to testify? Why do they want him in jail? She asked why Biden pardoned him. I said this is why. He knew that they would come for him and they are. He said he was trying to protect people like Dr. Fauci, Liz Cheney, his family. Joe wasn't perfect but he knows the score when it comes to these people. So sick and disgusting what happened yesterday. Leave that man alone.
I had my neighbor go off on me about the medical community and how they're overpaid when I said I didn't blame the monster's girlfriend for leaving her job as a nurse. He told my mom that he was happy that people died because he got over $3000. I really don't talk much to that guy. I think he's disgusting.
And well, as usual, weirdness at work but I thought just ignore it. Regina and the diva have been putting up instructions on how to do things in the area I cover. I had been out a few days this month so lucky me, Regina finally had to help my area. First time since she started almost 3 years ago. The instructions are actually a tiny bit incorrect but they know everything and I'm just stupid. The diva did have to sign off early because she was ill. I had this weird feeling that it was absolute bullshit so I downloaded Tik Tok for the first time in maybe a month? She was doing videos. Unreal. I'll never say anything. She'll find a way to incriminate herself in a different manner. I found out a few things from others that she's done so sit back and watch the dumpster fire burn.
I am really worried about the governor's race in Wisconsin. That's all.
I hope the good humans have a good day.
Comments
Post a Comment