There is Some Justice

Today, the monster got what he deserved.  Jail.  Not as much as we would like but he finally is being held accountable. 


 Court orders the following as to Count 1:

IMPOSED AND STAYED: 3.5 YEARS OF IMPRISONMENT (Credit: 0 Days) 1.5 YEARS OF INITIAL CONFINEMENT 2 YEARS OF EXTENDED SUPERVISION Defendant is not eligible for Challenge Incarceration Program. Defendant is not eligible for Substance Abuse Program. TERM ON PROBATION: 3 YEARS; CONDITIONS OF PROBATION/EXTENDED SUPERVISION: *Pay all restitution, costs, and surcharges as ordered by the Court *DNA sample to be provided if not yet previously done *Follow through with any assessments, evaluations, treatment and/or counseling recommended by Agent CONDITION TIME: 6 MONTHS, in the Waukesha County Jail - HUBER (all standard release conditions) Defendant to report to the Huber Facility by 5:00 pm. on7/24/2026:


Is it fair that I'm putting this out to the universe? I didn't include everything. If he doesn't behave then he'll get more time.

I sleep with a night light after this person. I went to sleep a lot of nights feeling very scared for my own safety. He also found a way to raise our electricity somehow by tapping into it. I went through my treatment at that time. We figured he probably ripped me off for about 3 thousand dollars. That money? Could have helped me pay for my treatment.

So no. I don't give a flying fig that I put out his sentence. He made me fear for my life and my mom's. It's not enough time but at least it's a start. I'm so happy for the people that held him accountable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Here's the Weekend

Feeling a bit used

Flipping the Script