Take Your Wins
I kind of suspect that the monster is under house arrest. I saw that he was on the website but it had electronic monitoring. I suppose his fancy lawyer was able to get him to stay at home. I was hoping to find a mug shot. I don't know if I should tell my mom.
I'm not disappointed that he has house arrest. Yes, he never left the house but he also can't smoke weed and he also has to behave himself. He also has to have something on his ankle and nobody tells him what to do. I noticed he incurred more court fees. Good. Can I add to it?
I'll take that win. He has to do what the court says. It took the people a few years to finally get him and they did. I didn't expect jail time so I was pleasantly surprised. I know he won't behave.
It is what it is. I dislike that saying but yeah, it's fine. My mom thought we were terrible for snickering about his predicament. I said no. We had a lot of laughs about him, but look at all the stress that was caused. We felt like we were in our own prison for a long time.
I would leave in the mornings on the weekends because I wanted a few hours away from this situation. I mean, I got a security camera for our kitchen in the event he tried to break in. What does that say? I would hold my breath when I would walk by his door because I just had this fear. What if he came out? What if he started swearing at me? He mostly ran from us but when he had his moments, he was terrifying.
At some point, he will probably wind up in jail because nobody tells him what to do. I'm just glad a couple of his customers held his feet to the fire and he'll be spending his life paying them back.
I had my day off so I'll take that win. I was hoping to see a mug shot but I think if you're under house arrest, you don't get it. Whatever. Too bad he can't make new friends tonight.
This is my last day off until late August. I know boo hoo me. I actually feel a little bit better organized these days with my daily life. I realize that may change due to people being on vacations and there being a lull with some of our tasks.
Next week, I'll get to deal with the stomper and talk about my mid year. I don't know what to say and I know my words have to be used carefully. How do I say I feel kind of happy with this change? I mean, there's still Regina and the diva, but I can tolerate it better under these new circumstances. I don't have great days. I don't feel like I'm put on the defensive like I used to. I don't feel like I'm being put on the defensive at all. I don't think that will change but it's been my thing to be on the defensive with someone pointing a finger at me. I got a finger for people like that. I know. Behave.
I spent my afternoon doing the most boring thing possible. Sorting through my sock drawers. I'm going to blame the monster for my missing socks. I'm joking but it wouldn't shock me. I have had that before where I'm like where is the sock for this? I did set aside the spare ones that are really nice and I hope I find a mate for them someday. The ones that are a little thread bare? Garbage. I got to sneak it out on my own or my mom will want to make something out of them. She never wants to throw stuff out. I think some of these socks are over 10 years old or longer. I wear thicker socks in the colder months. Geezus, I'm boring myself just talking about it.
I did drive by the nice nail place that I was interested in. I know I ramble I'm going to make an appointment. Well, I will after seeing it. Just glad I didn't need a tire repaired today.
Damn on the monster. Well he has his own jail now. I hope he gets drug tested when he least expects it. Is that mean to say? Yeah. It is. When you get called a F-ing see you next Tuesday, you get a Get to be Mean Pass. He told my mom when she asked him about it that he was really stressed.
We wouldn't know anything about stress . . .
Comments
Post a Comment