I want to have a non social media relationship or friendship. Or something off the grid
I'll say it again. Social media sucks.
I would like a friendship that doesn't involve social media. No social media allowed in this friendship. We go to movies. We text. We may hang out. We may take pictures of the fun we have but we don't put it on the internet. No. No. F No. NO! We're above that. We poke fun at social media morons.
What is prompting me to say this? It's nothing out of the ordinary. I conducted a little social media experiment this morning and shared my experience about the tire. I shared that I was happy with the guy at Walmart Automotive Center being helpful and how overwhelming it is when you're a solo ager.
I got likes and a love. I was curious to hear if there were responses. Nope!
If it were me, I would say hey, if you need help like that, you can DM me. Maybe I can find a place that has good prices.
Even Corinne liked it. I think she loved it. Not mad. Sad.
People don't communicate with each other. They hit emojis or do memes. They don't want to talk. They just hit a like to show that you exist.
I don't want to exist. I want to live life. I don't want a life on social media either.
Comments
Post a Comment