End of the Week

I was up at 4 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep until the alarm went off at 5. I did doze for a half hour so technically I lost a half hour of sleep.  I'm ok with that. I really wasn't upset about anything.  Maybe I was anxious for the day.  I don't know. I thought if I have a little bit of problem with sleep, I'll sleep better tonight.

I am anxious about the primary here in a few weeks. I worry if people don't get their way with their choice, they will sit out the election.  I'm sick of the childishness that goes on with the elections.  That hurts all of us.  I'm fine with Francesca Hong but if she doesn't win the primary, I am worried people will have a tantrum and stay home.  We can't afford Tom Tiffany.  

I had stepped away yesterday and saw an exchange between Regina and the diva about something I knew about.  Regina was asking questions and the diva was taking lead.  She was going to show Regina because I showed her.  I didn't show her that.  She never listened to me.  Anyone ever think of pinging me on that?  I did get asked by Regina privately and I showed her.  I don't expect us to become besties.  My annoyance isn't with her.  It's with the diva always wanting to show everyone she's the smartest one in the room.  No.  Kind of the dumbest.  If she listened, it would be different.  She doesn't pay attention or listen and then sputters off passive aggressive comments about her training.  Thanks so much.  Is there a reward for that?  I think I missed the Thinker yesterday seeing that conversation.  I even missed the Vaper being out for the week.  People.  They're frustrating.  

I should get my day started.

I hope the good humans have a good day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Here's the Weekend

Feeling a bit used

Flipping the Script