Another 3 Day Week

I'm not sure why I have anxiety so bad this morning.  I have off on Friday as well.  I had off yesterday so not sure what fun will be awaiting me.  

I can't believe the monster was finally held accountable for his crimes.  There's a lot more that he did but this is a good start.  I really suspect that the witness list that got filed was a wake up call that more people were going to come forward about what he did.  What a horrible person.  I hope his girlfriend leaves him.  I do feel sorry for his family because it sounded like they're all respectable and decent people.  

My mom wants to make a go of it living here by getting the Walmart delivery this winter.  I never even thought of it.  After her stint in the hospital, it probably isn't a good idea for her to be out in any cold weather.  I don't want to risk it.  I hate dragging water from the car up those horrible stairs.  I can deal with it if she can deal with it.

I know.  It'll be left on me if we did find a place.  I know our security deposit would be lost because there's no way either of us could handle the cleaning.  I get it.  Charlie and Jeremy are decent guys but I couldn't expect them to give us back our money.  They'll probably want to renovate when the day comes for us to leave.  I hope it's because we found something really nice.  I still want to find something better but I get it.  It's trust and lord knows we had our trust burned with the last landlord. The guys are fine.  I just wish there were some things that could be fixed without causing a nightmare.  Looking at you, dripping bath tub.  

Oh well.  At least the monster is going to jail on Friday. I wonder if he even has a job after all of this. He was working for his girlfriend's dad.  Can't imagine he's too happy.  What a mess.

Not my mess.  No more messes on the lawn. Charlie may be a Felix Unger but I'll take a Felix over a monster, thank you very much.

I hope the good humans have a good day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Here's the Weekend

Feeling a bit used

Flipping the Script