And it Gets Stranger
Now Mandela Barnes is out of the race for governor. Damn. I didn't realize my mom had called me on my walk. I have my phone in my pocket. I'm thinking about what I need, getting it and getting out. I was more surprised that there's a scandal of sexual misconduct and financial issues. I asked my mom, Is that why he talked to us? Was he hitting on you? My mom has that affect on younger men, I guess.
Still shaking my head over the weird dream. I know I was relieved when I woke up and found out it was a dream. Yeah. I was a please pick me girl for a long time. Now I don't care. Now I'm a Oh. You noticed that I exist? Cool.
Tonight on my walk I got the attention I didn't want. I got asked if I ever went into this bar. Some guy was trying to find a bar to hang out. I had my ear buds in and shook my head. I saw him walk past me when I headed back. I saw him go into Ope! and hoped he stayed there and didn't follow me. No. I don't think he was interested in me. I think he was interested in meeting people and having a beer. I can't blame him. Can't I get this attention when I walk into a CVS or Starbucks? Or Metro Market?
There was a lengthy meeting today and we were asked about changes. I tried to be mindful of my words but I said I see a light. I do. I do feel better about my daily life. No. It's not perfect. It feels better. I feel a little seen that I'm working hard rather than falling behind. The diva and Regina have their antics. So be it.
Frick put in the chat that nothing has changed. She's farther behind than she was before. I thought it was hysterical. Mean? Probably. She took advantage of me for years so I'm not feeling too sympathetic towards her.
I guess I'm all in for Hong. I think she's a good candidate. I need her to be a great candidate and one who will beat Tom Tiffany.
I told Corinne, you're right. Men f things up. Not all men are bad in politics. I get now why Tony Evers endorsed David Crowley. Maybe he knew something we didn't know. I would really like a woman governor too.
Don't break my heart Wisconsin. I'm still healing from 2026
Comments
Post a Comment