Blue Monday Evening

 Watching Joy Reid and Rachel Maddow talk about Medger and Myrlie Evers which has been really good.

Not really dreading a Tuesday.  I'm ok with it.  

Just missing my old neighborhood. I would have had to move at some point because my landlord was basically a crook.  He is back in business again.  He had about 90 lawsuits after we left and went out of business.  Because we moved farther away, I had to get closer.  It took me 3 hours to get home one night during an ice storm.  The feelings of stuck are sticking with more than usual tonight.

Tomorrow will be a new day.  Hoping I'll feel better. 

Kind of wish there was a club for all the introverts.  We'd all be too afraid to meet each other.

Good night good humans. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a bit used

Here goes the waiting game

Grey Wednesday - Or is it Tuesday?