What a Wild Night

 So David Crowley won?  Wow.  Wow.  Wow.  Well.  He's got my support and my vote.  I don't know if I have the enthusiasm for him though after seeing the video state representative Chris Larson posted about what Crowley has done for Milwaukee.  I think well, we'll get a new county executive when he wins.  I'm saying he'll win because I believe in the power of positive thinking in this situation.  I can't afford Temu Trump.  On the flip side, I'm disappointed at how things went in the last month for this election.

I get it.  I wasn't riding the Hong train like others but I thought well I have no problem voting for her.  I hate that people like Bill Maher and those jackasses from Pod Save America made fun of her for the old tweets.  You don't read Truth Social, boys?  Arrogant pricks.  I worried she would be torn apart like women can be for admitting she was treated for a bipolar disorder. I say again.  Look at Truth Social.  At least she recognized that she needed mental health when she was a teen.  She ran a great campaign and got people excited.  It's my hope that David Crowley listens to her ideas and implements them for our state.  I feel ok about Crowley.  Politics is just a dirty game.  

I'm excited for my appointment today.  I figure I'll take care of mom's returns at UPS and Whole Foods this afternoon.  Stupid Amazon. I couldn't return one of the watches she got and couldn't see at Whole Foods. I had to package it up and now drop it off at UPS which is fine.  Stupid when that happens.  It'll be nice to get away for the afternoon.

The diva had some health things to take care of last week.  When she signed in, she announced her work hours for the week.  You can do that?  I'm working from midnight to eight then!  I have empathy for what she had to deal with but I also know that she will ride that train for the drama effect.  I'll be glad to get away from that this afternoon.  Yeah.  I checked Tik Tok late yesterday.  I wasn't mad.  She's apparently doing quite well.  I kind of figured that. You do you, diva.

I got to go find a pair of sandals to remind me to wear them to my appointment.  I haven't really worn sandals since covid hit.  I kind of miss it but I don't have a reason these days.  I'm not ditching them.  

It's nice to do something nice.

Treat yourself good humans.  You deserve it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a bit used

Here goes the waiting game

Grey Wednesday - Or is it Tuesday?