Really Tired Thursday
Not as tired as my mom though. She has had some bad sleeping habits. She slept until noon on Tuesday. I couldn't seem to wake her up and then she stayed up almost 24 hours the next night. I didn't even bother her when she fell asleep in front of the TV. I thought she needs her rest. She has always had some off sleeping habits.
We had to call one of her credit cards because they detected unusual activity. We got a $8 cheese sausage from Menards the other night. That set off the alert. Sigh. That was a pain and that'll teach us to shop at Menards. I told my mom we can blame the guy in charge of Menards for the sad state Wisconsin once was in with their Republican politics and donations. Jerk.
Yesterday, I felt stupid after our meeting. I felt like everything I said was stupid. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just punchy tired myself. I had my internet freeze and it kicked me out which was maybe a good sign. I just felt stupid.
Ethan and Josh's mom died a few days ago. I remember their mom from back in the day. She was such a nice and kind lady. I bought both of them condolence cards. I don't feel comfortable showing up at the funeral or visitation. It's been so many years since I've seen them. I've said to my mom if there's someone that she would have felt comfortable with, it would have been their mom. She let the two of them have their annual party where people drank - mostly Josh who cheated at board games. She was just a very relaxed and chill person. I'm so sorry for their loss.
I'm sad to hear of a good human not being here. They're hard to come by.
I'll have to start my day of feeling stupid again. Sigh. I know I'm not stupid. I'm just feeling that way.
Just really tired.
Comments
Post a Comment