Primary Anxiety Day
I guess I can't feel too bad about who wins because I didn't vote for anyone in the primary. My person dropped out. I'm nervous about the candidates who will win. I was thinking maybe David Crowley was the better person until I watched a video of some of the things he's done. I was worried about Francesca Hong and some of the backlash she's received from her old tweets. Look at the toddler in office on his platform. Are we really going to nitpick something from 7 years ago? I feel sick from the whole primary mess. Just win in November. I don't want to move to Michigan.
I'm finally going for my first pedicure in 4 years. I think I liked the fact that I could make the appointment online. I hated calling the old place since the owner had his son answering the phone. He messed up a couple of times when I made appointments. Nice owner. It's just things got complicated. If this is a nice salon I can come back once a month or every other month and do something nice for myself. It's a nice street. I had to check out the parking this weekend and looks like there's a lot I can park in. I'm kind of psyched to do something nice tomorrow afternoon.
I didn't have any issues with the one who makes my eye twitch. It was really no big deal. I know. Why can't I feel like I could shrug it off if it was? It's how my wiring goes and I hate that. I wish that wasn't the case for me. I don't like to be the person who gets consumed by worry but it seems to be my nature. I just can't help myself I guess!
I hope the good humans have a good day. It'll be an interesting day in our state. Let the best person win.
Comments
Post a Comment