I see you Monday

I'm not a ball of anxiety this Monday.  Maybe when I see my emails that might be a different story.

I watched a lot of YouTube this weekend.  My mom has grown quite fond of Jennifer Welch and her podcast I've Had it. I remembered her show on Bravo and I liked it.  Too tame for Bravo which explains why it lasted 2 seasons but so happy to listen to her podcast with her friend Angie.  I really like Pod Save America but those guys turned out to be pompous jerks.  I'll take Jennifer and Angie over the Obama bros.  Jerks.

I don't know who this Hasan Piker is but I'm glad David Crowley isn't campaigning with him.  Who is this guy?  We deserved 9/11?  I saw the video of him speaking at one of Fran's rallies and he seemed ok but I'm not a fan of this provocative talk.  Doesn't matter which party you support or kind of support.  I can see why Carville lost his ever loving mind over this guy and I think sometimes James Carville should shut up too.  We will win in November.  We have no choice but to win.

I think I'm going to stay off of Threads for awhile.  Lots of sad stories of people being alone.  I am too.  It's freaking me out.  I had a nightmare that I was walking down the street and someone grabbed my purse or was yanking on it.  They pulled out a knife and they were going to stab me.  I screamed and the side of the street we were on was empty and I kept trying to drag myself across the street because there was a party going on.  I think the party broke it up. I don't know what happened to the person in the nightmare but I was relieved to wake up.  I googled my nightmare and it said it could represent feeling vulnerable or wracked with anxiety.  My nightmares know me so well. Damn. I think that's what made me uneasy about the woman I saw yesterday.  She probably was harmless but I wasn't in the mood for playing the game, Let's Take a Chance. 

I started lifting weight a month ago.  No.  No dramatic weight loss.  Yeah.  That's still a joke.  I do feel like my arm sleeves don't feel so pasted on when I put a shirt on.  It's a good sign.  I know women my age should work with strength training and considering my bones weakened during treatment, I should work on that area. I need strong bones damn it.

I hope today is a good day for the good humans.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a bit used

Here goes the waiting game

Grey Wednesday - Or is it Tuesday?