Another Sticky Day

I will not be dripping on the sidewalks of West Allis today.  No thanks.  I'm over this month.

August brings more hot weather but it sometimes teases us with a little cool weather.  Fall teasers and I'm here for it.  I know September and October can have hot days but it's not as often as good old sticky July.  I'm always happy to dump this month.  Bye bye.

I'm full of anxiety and I don't know why. I missed a day and I don't think it'll be a big deal.  I think I'm just nervous about tomorrow.  I don't want to deal with the stomper anymore.  I'm doing better and actually feeling ok about things.

I got asked about our group dynamic and I did say yeah.  Things weren't great due to one person who is no longer here but I think it has improved.  Does the diva still irritate me?  Yes.  Do I think Regina is going to the new person to make shady comments about me and others?  Yes. I don't think it'll be handled the same way as the stomper.

I was looking at ways to be a little more social. I was looking online at things people do and one was to hang out at a coffee shop.  Great idea.  I thought of Starbucks and I realized that I would have to buy something.  Damn it.  No, no, I get it.  Don't be a cheap ass.  Considering everything costs so much and well, the drinks I like aren't actually calorie free, I'm not sure if that's a possibility.  I'd like to find a place where I can take my postcards that I write to voters for the midterms and work on them.  It would be nice to have a space where I can do that.  Maybe someone would talk to me.  Maybe I would talk to someone. I don't know.

I kind of wished that Corinne still lived in the area.  She is busy with her life as a married person now and her sister's caretaker. I know she would have taken the time to go to Lake Michigan and watched the air show with me.  We could have gone to the Starbucks in the area where I walk and talked for a little bit.  

I'm just feeling bad. Regular feeling. I know.

For awhile, I could see that my writing was getting views. I don't live for likes or clicks, but I kind of smiled when I would see that there was views. I think maybe one person has viewed it in the last year.  I've maybe gotten a few views. I kind of thought maybe one or two people were listening to me or understanding me.  I feel silly even saying that I got excited that someone viewed what I was writing.  I didn't feel so invisible.

I guess I'm feeling the invisible part today.  

I hope the good humans have a good day and are seen.  It's a nice feeling when you feel like you're seen.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Here's the Weekend

Feeling a bit used

Flipping the Script