Recovering from the stab wounds

I'm doing better this afternoon.  I looked to see if I had been billed yet for my recent doctor visit and I have.  I thought I'd get a bill for $180 but it shows I owe $126.  I don't know how that happens. I know it's an insurance thing.  I know it's not because I'm a nice old lady.  I'm ok with whatever the reason.  That made me happy.

I sat through a webinar for our health insurance and if I understand correctly, I think biopsies, ultrasounds and MRIs are covered as preventative care.  I don't want any of that. I would hate if any of that happens this year.  It would be nice if I didn't have the added stress of how am I going to pay for this?  I think I'll be at $380 after the payment this week for last year's ultrasound.  Yeah.  Last year's ultrasound.  Sigh.  I am hoping I can get it paid off by summer and not incur any more charges that involve a payment plan.  It's depressing.

I figured out how to use my dental flosser.  Now I got to figure out how to use it without spraying the front of my shirt.  It was kind of funny but I see what they mean about your gums feeling better.  Now if I can get a discount on a mouth guard. Ugh.  I got problems, but at least this may help alleviate some of it.  It's really nice. I thought maybe I should have gotten something a little more well known but this seems to do the trick ok.

On Thursday, the check thief has her hearing.  From what I looked up on the internet, it appears that her waiving the preliminary hearing means that the trial she would have wouldn't involve witnesses. I think.  I'm not lawyer.  Nor do I play one on the internet.  I don't think my mom has to worry about testifying. She wasn't going to but I don't think they would want her testifying.  That would not bode well with a jury.

I am really looking forward to daylight savings.  We get enough darkness from the news.  I need light! 

I'm going to try to find some ice skating to watch because I'm lame.  I'm ok with it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a bit used

Here goes the waiting game

Grey Wednesday - Or is it Tuesday?