Snippets of a Week
I have been in a fog of sad. I'm functioning ok but haven't really wanted to sit down and write about it because I figured it would make me feel worse.
My mom had mentioned that I don't seem to cry as much when I'm on the meds I just tapered off. I said you're sleeping when it happens but yeah, she is sort of right. I know there's a point where I got to start the new stuff. It'll help but as I said before, I'm just tired of being on anything.
The diva had a bit of a crying moment during a call and I got commended by others for talking nicely to her and trying to make her feel better. The diva has been disrespectful and rude to me. However, it doesn't mean that I don't want to see someone cry. I got a sense she's struggling with understanding and I do feel bad. I also wish she would have listened and reached out more with questions. I did see what some of the problems were when I took a look on my own and it just wasn't good. I can kind of see the diva blaming me for not making her aware. No, I always made myself available. I don't think this will end well. I could offer more help but I have been down this road before. You get burned. I'm here if I'm needed but I got a lot on my plate that I can't ignore it.
I think one of our new landlords is a little shy. Charlie seems to be avoiding us or going the other way if he sees us. Initially I thought did I say something stupid? I do know a little bit about his background and I think it's shyness. I think he is a thoughtful and kind person. We're not coffee clutchers. We're excited for them and smile when we see them because well, he prompts that. He's made the house look 100 times brighter by just mowing the lawn so much. I hope he feels more comfortable. I sense he wants everything perfect and to us, it's beyond perfection. He took the bushes out and they planted flowers that look beautiful. I told him I don't know anything about flowers but the ones they planted are beautiful. He's a good human.
Corinne is getting a new dog. He's some type of spaniel that's about 3 or 4 years old. She'll get him next week and I couldn't be happier for her. I said her husband gave her the ok so she didn't run to California and join the protests. She would like to go there and raise hell but she knows where she's needed. I feel the same about what's happening in Los Angeles. There's no reason for it. This is our new world. It's hard to realize that we're in it.
I hope the good humans have a good day.
Comments
Post a Comment