Dermatology Issues
I think the whole problem of me getting a reaction from the Differin is that my skincare products sucked. I really haven't gotten any indulgent skincare items nor do I care to get any because I don't think it's make a difference and it's not a good idea for me to have something with fragrance in some of these products.
I bought e.l.f. face cleanser and moisturizer because I read that e.l.f. was not rolling back their DEI program. I thought hey, it'll be my part of the resistance. I guess I'll pass. After I had my issue with the moisturizer, I read that it had oil in it. I thought well that was dumb. I should be using oil free and I thought it was. Their cleanser seemed to burn my face. I'm not sure what the ingredients are because I threw it in the trash yesterday.
In all the shuffling we had trying to clean up our place and make it possible for showing, I did find a cleanser that I forgot about. It's almost empty so I will get something kinder to my skin. I got an oil free moisturizer. Maybe it's my bad taste in skincare products that caused an allergic reaction. Do I feel lucky to try this Differin experiment again? Not really but I will try. Maybe it'll get me off a Teams call if I get an irritation. It wasn't bad what happened. I haven't used it for a few weeks after I wondered why my eye was runny and kind of red underneath. If it happens again, I won't use and maybe I'll make an appointment in the fall to see if there's a kinder alternative to my situation.
I'll switch up my walking too. Maybe I'll go walking first thing in the morning before I do my Shopkicking. No danger of me being a sun worshipper. I have zero plans for the summer.
I'm not sure if I'll get to see my sister and brother in-law again this year so this may be the only time. It would be nice if they could come back this fall. My niece and Charlotte will be off to the great state of Ohio this summer. I'd like to ask my niece if she could throw a rock at JD Vance's house but yeah. That would be wrong. And bad. Charlotte might do it too. It would be funny. Yeah. Still bad.
I felt a little bit better talking to my team lead about my mistake. I don't feel great. I don't feel exonerated but at least confiding in what happened made me feel a tiny bit better. I'm a human. I get it. I don't want to make that type of mistake. Especially when it involves other people's money.
I will try to tell myself not to beat myself up. I will try to tell myself that I'm enough. I will try to tell myself that I will do better.
Ugh. Life is so hard. I know it's life lesson. Can we have one that involves ice cream and hugs next time?
Have a good day good humans. Be kind to yourself.
Comments
Post a Comment