Tomorrow's Goal

Guess I'll be hanging in Lois' neighborhood.  We felt a little more optimistic until we contacted a property management company that seemed suspect.

Is everyone a criminal?  Sigh.

We're to the point where apartment living might be our only option.  There's some apartment building near the old nail salon I used to go about five years ago.  There's got to be a catch but my mom wants to clean more before the Great Fava shows up with his photography crew and I guess I'm kicked out for part of the day.

Oh well.  Hopefully I don't lower the property values.  It'll be another exercise in futility.

I didn't think I would be rolling in dough at my age but damn.  This is hard.  Even harder at my age.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a bit used

Here goes the waiting game

Grey Wednesday - Or is it Tuesday?