The Eyebrow Expert
It appears that I'll be doing my own eyebrows maintenance and I'm ok with that. I'm actually kind of relieved.
It's not the about the cost of an eyebrow wax. Or the availability. It's something that I started using last night. I'm not sure if it's retinol or retin-A, I remember what I usually get asked before waxing. I know they have special precautions they take but I'm not a lucky person. I see my eyebrows going up in flames.
I looked up eyebrow threading and I know there can be issues with that but kind of wish I would have thought that a long time ago. If I am feeling the need to get them cleaned up, maybe I'll consider it. I don't know.
I looked on Amazon and found a kit where I can take care of them. God bless Amazon. For the price, I think I can do it. I don't have to tip myself either. I care more about clearing up the skin issue. I can live with fuzzy eyebrows. I can keep them from growing together.
The girl that had been doing my eyebrows the last few times has been very nice. She did them as part of a training session for $7 and tinted them. Tinting eyebrows looks pretty weird to me but I guess someone people like it.
The place that I go to specializes in waxing and skincare. I like that it's a women owned salon and supports small businesses. I actually got some of the scrubs that the woman created herself that I really liked.
Their prices have gone so up so much for things like facials and other services. I thought about booking a facial a few years ago and the price was just plain insane.
I don't think I'm their type of client either. They are constantly pushing their skincare products on me and they're too much or have done nothing for me. I bought a bottle of this Yonka cleanser that was too expensive and just regretted it.
I know with this esthetician will go up to a new level and then charge more which wouldn't be a problem but I know at some point, she'll be asking me more about facials. No and no.
I had one of the girls tell me that dermatologists don't know everything. We should focus of diet regarding my eczema. Yeah we didn't tip that bitch.
Their place is looking for more for the wives with rich husbands. I noticed a lot of yoga pants wearing divas go in there and get mad about not being able to put a tip on their credit card. I think if I did have a rich husband, I still wouldn't fit in with some of their crappy clients. I don't think someone like me is for that place.
I'm ok. I'll be looking forward to my new eyebrow kit and here's hoping I don't go Joan Crawford like I did for my sophomore year picture.
Comments
Post a Comment