Always a Catch
I found the catch last night about the apartments my mom found. $75 for parking. Damn. They actually looked nice. I will go see what they look like this morning.
I'm guessing it's monthly, not an extra charge. I liked the ad that the person put up. It included heat as well. Not sure if that's a good thing for bad. We talked about selling our appliances and having extra money. We would have taken our stuff to a laundromat. We know how the whole shared laundry situation works out.
This really sucks. We were given less time than the monster to find something and we were more blind sided than he was because we didn't do anything wrong!
Oh yeah, I apparently let my cat vomit black sludge and I throw kitty litter down the bath tub. I'm dealing with a petulant child who's unhappy being a grown up and he takes his hatred out on us.
For a moment, I was thinking he was an ok guy. WRONG! In comparison to what I'm seeing, he's not so bad, but at the moment, he's taken over the monster's position because he wants his farm. It's like he's having his own midlife crisis at 33.
He kind of acted like it must have been nice for me to get my last car. First up, F off. Second up, my last car was 17 years old. I had cancer treatment. I think it's ok that I leased a car after mine went through thousands of repairs helping my credit card debt go to hell as well. I'm lucky I was able to lease and then buy a car. He's replaced his vehicles several times so again - F off. This car also got hit by a semi last summer. Couldn't buy a new car and guess what? I got my insurance raised.
That's what gets me. We're not entitled to have anything around him. We feel like we got our dad monitoring us.
I have all these purses that my sister got me from thrift stores in Florida. I got to hide them on Monday not so much for the photos but from him. He'll look at it like here she is again, being frivolous. No, they're a gift and F off. Who went on a spontaneous vacation and who spent the time getting stressed out because they didn't know if you were selling their home, ass face?
Ugh. I am so worried about my mom. I know this has upset her. I hate that he did this to her. She's been very gracious with him when he didn't deserve it and when she spoke up, she backed down if he said anything to her. When she talked to him about the monster calling us the C word, he acted indifferent and was cold. At other times, he's understood what the monster has done. I had some bad landlords, but a lot of them would have had that guy out after he did that.
I feel so bad for Precious. She feels our anxiety and worry. She's our family and we will find a home for her as well.
We're not going to get evicted. He's going to make our life unbearable though so the sooner we find something, the sooner we find peace. Unless he makes some dramatic turnaround and starts being nice to us again, we know we can't do this anymore. We went from being his favorite tenants to GET OUT.
Sigh. This is really horrible. I think I will go walk around the neighborhood where the apartments are and see if there's any for rent signs. Gotta try. Hopefully I don't lower the property values for Lois.
Comments
Post a Comment