Some Order on This Monday
I'm kind of ok with the landlord taking his time to fix up downstairs and do the things he needs to get done. I realized this morning I forgot to take a box out of the basement and put it in my trunk. Since nobody is downstairs I went down to the basement to get the box and put it in my car. I got the litter out. It seems so simple but I would have to tend with barking dogs and worrying if you're making someone mad. Maybe I can do that with the new person or persons that come in? It's just kind of nice to be able to do something so simple when I think of it. Of course I am mindful of other people and don't want to make noise if they're sleeping. I know not everyone is on the same schedule.
I figured out how to find my upcoming doctor appointments. I had to sign into a different site and I didn't realize I already had a user ID and password which I had to reset . No shocker that I forgot the password. I don't want to look at any reports. Just want to make sure I got dates and times right which I did. Knock on wood.
I got to go for a walk tonight and that was nice. I mailed some of my voter postcards. I'm not feeling real hopeful about any election but I feel like I have to keep going. Keep trying. I don't know if I'll text bank next week. I don't know if I'm ready to be cursed out by any MAGA voters. They're quite creative on the insults. I'll give them that.
Not enough calm gummies to deal with that crowd.
Comments
Post a Comment