Let there be no madness

I just want to get stuff done today.  That's all and that seems so complicated this week.  I got two days off and I want to make some progress so I'm not falling farther behind the 8 ball.

I am taking offense at being told to have someone's back.  I have had people's back.  I am better at sticking up for others than myself.  Usually I got a knife waiting for me when it comes to having my back.  That just set me the wrong way.  I have spoke up for this person.  In a way, this conflict is between them and the lurker.  

In these situations, it has come back to hurt me.  I wind up with a comment on a review about something I said in the past.  I don't want that to happen again. I just want to sit with Precious and do my work.

I though the student who cut my hair yesterday was a beginner and kind of surprised when I found out she was an intermediate.  She didn't know how to cut my bangs so she asked her instructor?  It's ok, just surprised. 

There was a long standing issue about my dad's family not getting a headstone for him.  There were excuses.  We think there were a lot of lies that came from my aunt.  She finally went off on my mom shortly before she died that they didn't know where my dad was for years.  Well if you were mad at him, why did you ask us to send his ashes there?  Did you ever think that maybe he had his own family that would have liked to have kept him here and gotten him that headstone?  Leave it to my aunt to make sure that there was no mention of a family.  My niece works for the same company as my sister and when my niece was pregnant with Charlotte, they had a baby shower for her.  When my sister came to get her from her office, she didn't realize she had a picture of my dad in her office.  She was 9 when he did or she was going to be 9.  He died a few days before I turned 30 and a few weeks before she turned 9.  I gave my sister one of his piano tuning tools for my niece who was happy to have it.  If I come across any other pictures, I'll send it to her.  

We're a small family and we just didn't deserve what they did with his headstone.  They should have just left us alone if they didn't care at the end of the day.

I'm relieved that he has a headstone now.  It was just really sucky what they did to us.  They didn't punish him.  He was gone.  They punished us.

Well I hope the good humans have a good day.  I hope my day is peaceful.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a bit used

Here goes the waiting game

Grey Wednesday - Or is it Tuesday?