Just Feeling Sad

I kind of go through little crying fits where I think I'm ok and then I just start.

I am sad.  I thought maybe we would get a break once the monster left. I guess we're next.

My mom said the monster would have a good laugh. I told her forget him.  His new neighbors are probably out calling the city on him.  He's a mess.

The era of screwing over people is trending thanks to this last election.  It's ok to blindside people.

I just want a home where I feel safe.  Is that too much to ask?

I guess it is. If the universe is listening, I could use a sign.

I think I'm going to cry again.  This is just this awful trying to get through the day and not dwell. 

It's not working so well.  I feel so bad and so sad right now. I feel like such a loser that I may not have a decent place to live in the future.  My mom shouldn't have to worry about this either.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a bit used

Here goes the waiting game

Grey Wednesday - Or is it Tuesday?