An Afternoon off from the Crazy
I have a hair cut appointment this afternoon. I'm relieved. I haven't been able to get much done and I have off Monday and Tuesday. And yet, I need to be away from the stupidity I'm dealing with in my daily life. Little girl games that I don't want to be dragged into.
First up, I have anyone's back who's being bullied or made fun of. The incident that happened last week was disgusting and I have had it happen to me. Our new individual has said to me You better say something and not make me look stupid. I don't like comments like that. I have already said my peace. I have already my feelings known to others. Please don't tell me what to do in that respect. I have been badgered with messages about the situation and I am not getting things done. I have been supportive. I have shared my thoughts. I have other problems than school girl bullshit. This is what I don't miss about the office. School girl bullshit. I have been trying to be reassuring to this new individual because they have been an asset. I have work to do so please give it a little rest with the messaging. I have things to do and I'm not getting anything done.
There was an incident with our managing attorney and Betsy. She was doing a job switch for six months and she introduced us to the person who would be doing her job during those six months and she asked where Betsy was and she was right in front of her. Betsy later comes up to me and moans she's just invisible. Nobody sees her. I wish I didn't see her when she was trying to get me fired. As annoying as I found the manager at the time, I said people get overwhelmed. It was a mistake. It wasn't intentional. You know what? That went on all damn day long and for the next few days.
We had a meeting with all of us and who do you know reached out to me after 9 months? Frick. Booo!!! I thought oh man. Why today? I just told her about my neighbor and she never responded. I think she was hoping for something new. She was only interested in talking to me towards the end of Charlotte. Did you know you're really nothing if you haven't a child? That would be Frick. Sigh.
I feel bad that I scheduled the hair cut today and my mom wanted to go to the food pantry. My mom does not have a house key and I got to get one made today. She lost hers and they are probably in the monster's hands. At least the side door lock has been changed. I will get her key made today when I get done. I think Menards makes it.
I wasn't going to stay online to make up my time. I have plenty of paid time off. I wound up staying because I had to get some things done. I wasn't going to look at my blood work and I did. My glucose crept up and I still have one of the cholesterol ratings a little high. I don't know if he'll think it's high for a prescription. I think it was the same as last year. Ok, throw out the candy and cheese. Damn it. Other than that, it looked fairly decent. Keep working on it.
I have a feeling I'm going to find the bottle of magic that helps me with my anxiety after I see my doctor. I have a little bit left and I have been trying to use it sparingly until I see him. Today is one of those days I dipped into the magic. I need to get things done. I have a meeting that may make me more stressed and I just don't have time for little girl chatter bullshit. It's making me crazy.
I got things to do for my mom. I got to find her Globe Life Insurance bill because our mail service sucks. She still hasn't gotten her new Kohl's card and I need to get a damn key made. This woman walked home like 4 miles because she didn't want to bother me at work. I'm kind of annoyed about all of this mean girl crap and this going around and around with what did they mean by this and you better say something nonsense is just too much.
At least there's no monsters down below and I am loving that part.
I had to block the lunatic that keeps harassing me on eBay. Good gawd. I got another message saying I have problems and she's not one. Um, yes she is and I responded. I filled out a complaint and told eBay, I'll refund her money if someone sends me a request. Otherwise, this is harassment.
Have a good day good humans. Stay away from the crazies.
Comments
Post a Comment