Bravo Sunday

It's a Bravo TV kind of Sunday. I finished Below Deck Mediterranean last night so time to move to Below Deck Sailing Yacht.  I can't keep up with the excitement.  Plus, I watched a Jim Gaffigan comedy special.  It's not easy being me.

When I left this morning to go for my walk, I noticed that all the leaves in the yard got blown into the alley.  Yeah. The monster did yard work yesterday.  Leave it to him to do it his way.  Not a big deal but just a reminder what a lazy bum he is.  This is why I need to go for a drive on the weekends to get away from this person.

I think it was a pit bull that I saw today.  His owner had pulled him off to the side and I thought it was comical that he had a little plaid hoodie on to keep him warm.  Dogs wearing clothes is hilarious.  Putting a doll dress on a cat will get your ass kicked. I know from experience.  Not Precious.  Tinker was madder than hell when I put a doll dress on her and took a picture.  How undignified.  

I got $25 in Shopkick money to use on groceries.  I was going to scan for more when we did our weekly shopping but there were a lot of people who were getting annoyed by me standing there and scanning deodorant.  Maybe I'm very picky.  Safe to say I got a lot done this weekend.  

I got a notification that my next payment was going to be taken out for my creditors.  Here's hoping the remaining creditor accepts the proposal.  I got the recurring charges cancelled.  It may sound weird but I kind of like seeing that notification, like hey, you're on your way. It's a long ass road but you'll get there.  Just wish that I had some extra money coming in. I'd take $10 just to put it on my car for crying out loud.   By late February, things should be better.

Listening to Rebel Wilson's book has been a really good choice after the election.  I listened to the part where Sacha Baron Cohen was such a jerk to her on The Brothers Grimsby.  You know, the whole joke on Rudy Giuliani was hilarious but I don't get him.  He wanted her to run naked across a stadium and when she wouldn't, he had her sit and watch the body double do it.  Gross.  He's just vile.  

I identified with the weight struggles she talked about and dating this guy from a rich family.  She was surprised he was apologetic about his weight when she struggled.  The point she made in her book is that weight is a number on the scale.  It doesn't take away who you are.  I know I kind of laughed about drooling over the running guy. I thought here I am at my weight, why would I have any appeal?  Well, first up, he may be married.  Second, he may be a mirage.  I'm not sure.  I don't know. I think between the weight issues and the past health issues makes me feel like I got taken out of any consideration.

I'm a strong person.  I dealt with a lot on my own. I am not a greedy person.  I share and I'll be the first to help if someone needs help.  I like cats and dogs.  And anything furry better than people.  I might be shy, but once someone gets to know, I can be pretty cool.  I can probably name more Senators in this country than most can be.  I am a kind person.  It would crush me to know if I ever hurt anything.  I'm on your side. Loyalty means a lot. I have people's backs.  I have been told that I have nice eyes.  It reflects my kind heart.  Am I selling that well enough?  I'm not good at selling myself but I'm good at sticking up for others. 

Let's see if I can name the senators, I honestly don't know the Dakota senators but I know Doug Burghum was the North Dakota governor.

Alabama - Tommy Tuberville, Katie Britt - who can forget her State of the Union remarks?  Go back to Stepford Wives, Katie Britt you twit.

Arkansas - Tom Cotton.  Don't know the other, but I know Sarah Huckabee is the governor

Delaware - Chris Coons and now Lisa Rochester Blunt.   

Connecticut - Chris Murphy and I can't remember the other

Massachusetts - Elizabeth Warren and I can't remember the other.  Ed Markey comes to mind, but I don't know

Vermont - Bernie Sanders and Peter Welch

North Carolina - Thom Tillis, drawing a blank on the second person.  I know Josh Stein won for Governor 

South Carolina - Trumps other wife - Lindsay Graham and Tim Scott

Georgia - Rev. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff.  Jon Ossoff is quite the snack and please tell me Majorie Taylor Green is not running against him in 2026

Louisiana - Is it Bill Cassidy?  Drawing a blank on this one

Mississippi - Same with this one. I am think there is one Senator with the name Cynthia?

Texas - Ted Cruz and John Coryn

New Mexico - Blank.  Blank.  Blank.  Might be Democrats.  Drawing a blank

Missouri Josh Hawley and hopefully someone who isn't as annoying as he is

Minnesota  -Tina Smith and Amy Klobuchar

Illinois - Tammy Duckworth and Dick Durbin

Wisconsin - Ron Johnson (gross) and Tammy Baldwin

Michigan - Elissa Slotkin and Gary Peters

Ohio - I'd like to forget this one because I'm so sad about Sherrod.  Bernie Moreno and hopefully someone better than JD Vance 

Pennsylvania - my fashion icon John Fetterman and another sad one - Dave McCormick - BOO!

New York - Chuck Schumer and Kristen Gillibrand

Colorado - not sure - John Hickenlooper and Michael Bennett

Wyoming  - Barasso?  This one escapes me

The Dakotas- thinking John Thune might be for South Dakota?  No idea on North Dakota

Kansas - no idea.  I know Laura Kelly is their governor

Maine - Susan Collins and Angus King  - I could be wrong on Angus?  He's still in?

New Hampshire - Maggie Hassan and not sure on the other senator

California - Adam Schiff and Alex Padilla

Washington - Maria Cantwell, Patti Murray.  Or is Murhy?

Rhode Island - I don't know

Maryland - Angela Alsobrooks and ?? on the 2nd one

Oregon - Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyden.  Did I spell that right?

Iowa - Joni Ernst and another blank

Indiana - two Republicans?

Hawaii - Is it still Mazie Hirono? I know I have her book on Kindle

Florida - Rick Scott and Marco Rubio

Idaho, Utah - don't know but thinking Mike Lee is maybe from Utah?  I think it's Republicans but not familiar with the names

Montana - wondering if I got Bernie Moreno's name mixed up with Ohio?  Not sure.  Still mad about Jon Tester losing - BOOOO!

Nebraska - Deb Fischer and don't know the other name

Nevada - Jacky Rosen and Catherine Cortez Masto, or Mastro?  Not sure

Oklahoma - Jim Lankford and that Waynemullin guy who seems to have a big mouth.  I'm a little unsure on their names

Tennesse - Marsha Blackburn and is it Jim Burchett?

Virginia - Mark Warner and drawing a blank on that one too. I know Abigail Spanbauer is running for Governor in 2025 though.  She was in Congress. Why am I babbling?

West Virginia - not Joe Manchin. I think it's Jim Justice and someone else who will shine Trump's shoes.

Did I get all of the states?  I'm not sure if I have some of these correct, but I'm obviously not an idiot if I know that many names.

I have a lot to offer another person, despite my flaws and quirks.  We all have them.  We just don't always know how to find each other.

I didn't see my running mirage but I did see a dog in a plaid coat and that made me happy.

It was a good Sunday.  Back to Below Deck Sailing Yacht and get the Sunday scaries.

Have a good night, good humans.  If you all know how to be kind to yourselves can you help me?  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a bit used

Here goes the waiting game

Grey Wednesday - Or is it Tuesday?