One Down, Well Too many to go
I made it unscathed. Checkmark on Monday.
I think some people are at some event so that may have helped me out today and maybe tomorrow. I shall see, but it was a productive day.
They who has made my life difficult were not present for the day. I don't mean to speak cryptic. I don't want to give them an identity because there's many people who are like this in life. They have no identity. They have a goal and it's to hurt others. I have many casualty wounds from this person.
I know what one of my to dos will be with my week off is figuring out how to change the battery on the Ring camera in the basement. I went downstairs to get a break and I figured it would be easy. Nope. Not so much. My brother in-law is about 6 foot 1. I am not that tall and it showed today as I tried to reach for it. I know there's a step stool but I thought I would maybe watch a couple of videos to make sure I got it right. The monster and his girlfriend were gone for the day. It really doesn't matter if they are at home. If they have a problem with it, move. He leaves that door unlocked so we don't know if someone could come in and hang in the basement. Be offended. And move. Have I said that?
My mom was disgusted about the news being focused on her favorite person. She is skeptical of the situation and I get it. He hasn't been in the news and could he have created a situation? Maybe. I don't know. I had a Ben Stiller movie playing in the background, then a show about Taylor Swift. I drew teh line at Katy Perry and flipped it back. I didn't mind Katy Perry 10 years ago. Today I find her irritating after being on American Idol. You're no Lionel Richie, Katy Perry. And TMI on Orlando Bloom and him doing the dishes. I get it. I hate dishes too but keep it to yourselves. Don't share your business!
Finding it rich that Trump is blaming Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for the rhetoric as Haitian people in Springfield are worried about their safety. Yeah. Makes sense.
I did a new text campaign for some congressional candidates in Wisconsin. I'm with Michelle Obama. I'm doing something. I hope nobody curses me out in response. I'll have to check.
I hope the good humans had a good day.
Comments
Post a Comment