Not Your Normal Sunday
We came home from grocery shopping and wow, the news kind of threw us for a loop.
Do I think anything will happen with gun control? Of course not. We have some details but curious what this person was all about. It's not always the obvious answer that people think it is.
I got an alert on my iphone when I got up at 4 and saw that someone was in the basement. I thought Oh, no, here we go. I flipped it on and saw that it was the monster. He actually used his own dryer. And didn't touch anything.
What a shock and I'm glad. Use your own stuff, freak. The wear and tear on using the machines don't help us. It also proved to me that he has been down in the basement in the middle of the night. All I better see is laundry with their machines.
I suspect he was informed by a landlord when we mentioned getting a camera. Or heard my brother in-law putting it in when he has here.
Good. Don't use our stuff. How hard is that?
I was worried about my mom because her hip seemed to be hurting her. I had some BioFreeze foam that I got when I had problems with my left knee. It did nothing for me. Apparently it did something for her. The humidity is terrible. I lost some bone density on the left side of my hip and I felt it when I walked up the hill today. I hate that. I take something to help prevent something from coming back and I wind up with side effects. I shouldn't complain. I really know that. Sometimes? It sucks big time.
I am well into Cassidy Hutchinson's book and probably more surprised at how interesting it was. What a nice young woman who went into government for the right reasons. Now she is probably in hiding because well, you know. That guy. I heard the part about tell Kimberly Guilofoyle we can't get her gynecologist a pardon and stopped in tracks? What? I did a google search which explained it better, but talk about testing you on your listening skills. And acid reflux skills.
I will probably find something to watch other than the news and try to finish Kara Swisher's book. Or maybe shred some more.
If only I could shred some memories. Nope. I don't look forward to tomorrow.
I don't have the scaries. I have a case of please let me be. Please. No problem zone please unless it's my emails.
Sleep tight good humans. I'll see if there's any new laundry movement in the middle of the night. What a freak. We had his underwear in our dryer. Gross. Nobody needs that. If we find it again, my mom would probably rub it in the dog poop and leave it out in the backyard.
She is capable.
Comments
Post a Comment