Counting Down Tuesday

Another day closer to the annual staycation.  I can hardly wait.  Got a lot to do and will I get it done?  Probably not.  A for effort though.

I have a few interruptions that will take me away from that effort. I don't mind but I am worried about the one this afternoon. I am worried that an owl will be there to observe anything I say or do.  I hope that's not the case.  We shall see.

It appears that the monster is gone already.  I wonder what type of things he has to do in his new daily life that involves "gasp" working.  It seems like a home security company, I'm not sure.  That's someone I wouldn't want in my home securing anything.

I know my mom is going to want to look and drive around for rent signs when I'm off and I'm ok with it.  I just can't see it happening right now and financially this is a bad time.  With my insurance going up, it's just been a mess since I got hit.  

I never heard back from Secura after I complained about their adjuster and I'm ok with that.  I was upset about my rates getting raised and I felt like the adjuster treated me like an after thought. I realize that not all insurance companies operate the same and after next year, I'll be with a different insurance company, probably Progressive.  The person probably did all that they could do but because of where I work and what I know, I thought why didn't they do this, or this or that?  Yeah.  Shut up.  Not all places are the same and I'm not an expert.  I wish I knew the name of the company of the semi that hit me. I should just be glad that I didn't get hurt and nobody was in the car with me at the time.  It sucks.  There are worse things that could have happened.

I am hoping for a good day. I hope the good humans have a good day as well.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a bit used

Here goes the waiting game

Grey Wednesday - Or is it Tuesday?