Better Day

My mom is soaking up the joy of the monster going to jail.  She is having a good time making fun of his future ankle bracelet.  

She doesn't have to go back to the eye doctor for a year.  The eye doctor recommended the cataract surgery for her again.  She is hesitant but I said I can take leave if she wants to go through with it.  I get it.  I would like it if I had reconstruction surgery to feel sort of normal but I'm so terrified of the pain and she can't take care of me.  She could but she sleeps a lot.  I'm joking.  I can't put it on her.  I had enough of people making me feel like a burden if I need to ask anyone for anything.

I got my birthday package mailed out for Charlotte today so I felt accomplished.  We are considering a membership with Walmart for our groceries in the winter time.  I think it would be a good deal. It would make life easier.

I guess the real joy came with the monster's verdict.  I think it gave us both hope that there's justice for people like that.  

It sounds cruel that we're happy he'll be there for the holidays but we thought of the Christmas we spent where he went on a rampage Christmas Eve screaming and throwing stuff while we stayed up until 2 in the morning. I had to listen to him scream late at night when he took the dogs out and slammed the doors.  We spent our Christmas shell shocked.  We thought, we got to leave.  We can't do this anymore.  This is too much.  Now he can have a few of his days ruined.  I'm sure it'll work out well if he starts randomly screaming at other inmates.  

I know I went on my rant about social media.  I'm not even mad. I thought well.  This is why I don't expect anything from anyone.  When I do?  It's a real nice feeling.  

I hope the good humans had a good day and I hope anyone feeling defeated like me at times, know that there is justice.  Some people do get what they deserve.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Here's the Weekend

Feeling a bit used

Flipping the Script