The OG needs their time
I am off again the next two days. My sister and brother in-law will be here today and will be coming to our place the next two days before they head back to Florida. They are hoping they can return later in the year with my nephew, their dog Daisy and my buddy the notorious Kringle! Aka Krackle. That would be awesome if they can make that work.
I know I angered the lurker and the diva about me having time off again in our weekly chat. I was still feeling kind of fresh off my really expensive mistake so I didn't have much to offer to the conversation until there was questioning about people having time off and I felt really horribly offended. Ok for thee but not for me. I'm not the only one with time off but I know it's me where the anger is directed. The diva has been made aware of how some of my time has been spent this spring looking for places, medical and she was made well aware that I spent a morning driving an hour back and forth for tests that were critical for me to have. I was so disappointed and yet not so surprised at the diva's behavior. We all got a message that she would be taking time off two days after Memorial day. Well good for you. If it puts you in a less childish mood, then take more time please. That is silly and really petty to fuss over something like that.
I have my haircut appointment this morning and I hope there's no cancellations. The lurker and the diva will be mad next week when I take an afternoon off. Call the cops!
I'm not going to be taking any significant time off this summer and when I did, it was part of the week. I didn't take the whole week when my niece and Charlotte and everyone else was here. I have a few days here and there. I rarely take off around the holidays. I take off after the holidays but I know I don't have kids of my own or a husband. I have my mom and I would like to be able to take her to a doctor appointment. If I want to take her to a doctor appointment, buzz off. I earned this time and I resent people getting mad at me for taking it. I certainly don't expect any help.
It'll be just nice to be able to sit around and talk about life and what not with my sister and brother in-law while they're here.
Some people are just spoiled and it really irritates me this week. Ok. All the time. Just more this week.
I hope the good humans have a good day. I hope you don't have to deal with spoiled children posing as adults. It's maddening.
Comments
Post a Comment