New Day, Same Issues and Walgreens sucks
We drove around this afternoon and we did feel a little bit better after we drove around Wauwatosa. We figured if we saw the monster's car, we'd run. At this point, as long we don't have to live in the same building we don't care.
I think my mom felt better after driving around. We got to see some nice homes we could never afford but you know, it's nice to dream. She was up since 5 and I could see she was looking for places. I feel so bad he's doing this to us. Making us worry.
A month ago, we thought he was going to build a locker. We thought he was going to put in more lights. We thought things were going to get better. Now we feel like intruders and we feel kind of afraid of him. Is he secretly related to the monster?
No, they're both former football players. Bullies and jerks. Unless you're a Kelce brother, I don't really care for the former football or current players. Bullies.
We put in a request for one in Wauwatosa and she had me put in one for kind of on the edge of Shorewood. I know it's probably college kids but at this point, we can't be too picky. He is making us feel that unwelcome.
I think we're getting blamed for the plumbing issue. I suspect too that he won't do anything for this place either. He wants it empty. He'll maybe do a couple of things and that's it. Won't fix the bathtub.
The cat almost seems to know something is wrong and seems even shyer around us. I feel so bad that people don't want pets. I get it but we love Precious. This hurts us too. We don't ever want to be without a cat. We don't ever want to be without her.
I didn't do any meltdowns yesterday which is good. I seem to be extra stumbling with my words or just tripping over myself. Ugh. I stepped into Walgreens yesterday looking for a recommended product to help me and I thought great! I thought I picked up the item that was $14.99. I tried the do it yourself check out and it came up $32. How did that happen? I hate that when you think you pick something at a certain price and it jumps like that. I'm not opposed to paying $32 for this acne gel but I thought why was $14.99 listed on the display? I hit the button for ask for help and nobody came. So I walked. I found it at Walmart and luckily no surprise price came up.
You suck Walgreens. Big time.
Comments
Post a Comment